Seahawk Pride: Upcycled Gifts for UNCW RAs

A laptop is nothing but an extension of a college student. They become things of personal expression, decorated with stickers from various organizations they’re involved in and paying homage to their school. Reborn partners with university leaders to offer students a protective, sustainable case that will be seen carrying their precious cargo all over campus.  […]

Inside Reborn Process

Often times, companies don’t disclose how they create their products. Many people don’t think about how their products are manufactured, but for some, the lack of transparency causes concern. At Reborn, our goal is to maintain transparency to all our customers.  Your Material, Our Patterns When we receive an order from our Upcycle Collection, part […]

Sustainable Solutions: One Tote at a Time

Reborn Partners with Sunbrella Fabrics Reborn is excited to begin a new journey with our most recent partner – Sunbrella Fabrics. Sunbrella is a North Carolina-based fabric manufacturer that has provided innovative, quality products for over 50 years. As a world-class pioneer in the fabric manufacturing business, Sunbrella provides products ranging from residential and commercial […]

From Linear to Circular: Breaking Bad Habits

Today’s Cycle The way in which society consumes products and empowers economies changes by the century. This is a direct reflection of new inventions making products faster to manufacture and easier to buy. With the creation of easy manufacturing of single use plastics and mass production of clothing in the 20th century, we as consumers […]

Whether You Upcycle or Recycle: Clothes Aren’t Trash

This Old Thing Old clothing can become a hassle to try and recycle. You do a lot of searching, which quickly turns to frustration, and your mind immediately goes to throwing it away. We don’t always understand the consequences of tossing unwanted textiles.  It may be out of sight, out of mind, but once your […]

Banners, Reborn: In Partnership with Decibel Management

Dates provide an industry-wide problem when it comes to textile waste. Event attendees need them to get excited about the event in the present sense. After all, it’s 2019, not 2018, or 2017, and each year marks a memorable, different occasion. We understand this need to differentiate in the events industry. Most in textiles know […]

One More Shirt: Our Efforts toward Accessible Sustainable Fashion

The Current Facts   U.S. consumers generate approximately 35.4 billion pounds of textiles (which includes bedding, clothing, etc) each year. Of those textiles, according to the Council for Textile Recycling, approximately 83 percent enters landfills. The other 17 percent is recycled or upcycled. The Power of One Shirt Often, the landfill matter, including discarded clothing, […]