Reborn Clothing Co. is looking to expand into the licensed and non-licensed retail space with dedicated account managers across the US. Product categories include bags, accessories, pet products, zero waste items like reusable straw pouches, and home decor. Our products are upcycled from clothing and fabric that would otherwise end up in a landfill. Our sales force is on the ground floor of building the next Nike, and every product sold is one step closer to making Reborn a household name.
Account managers are responsible for generating leads, reaching out to initiate the conversation, and ultimately closing sales. You will be provided with sales collateral, including product catalogs, sample products, and lifestyle photos. In many cases, you will also be provided with lead lists so that you can focus on selling, but you may need to do some lead generation for new markets.
You will be supported by our marketing and design team every step of the way. Clients are provided with copy for email campaigns, web-quality images, lifestyle images for social media, and excellently designed packaging all to ensure sales-through and reorders. We are excited to welcome passionate, positive individuals to our sales team and can’t wait to grow our brand and business with you!
- Document sales funnel in CRM system (account provided by Reborn)
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Meet bi-weekly with Reborn’s VP of Growth
- Create lead generation
- Have excellent follow-up and communication with potential and existing clients
- Expect a minimum of five to ten hours per week, but more means more sales and more commission, so the sky’s the limit!
- Quarterly meeting with all regional account managers to share ideas and ask for advice
10% commission on net sales plus potential for quarterly bonuses
To apply, please submit a single PDF that includes your resume AND cover letter.