Reborn Clothing Co. is seeking a qualified Director of Operations to join our team. You will work with Reborn’s VP of Growth and Director of Product Development to streamline operations and increase profit margins.
As a Director of Operations, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all aspects of operations including, but not limited to; management of contract manufacturers, cost analysis, oversee day-to-day activities, and strategic planning.
- Communication, evaluation, and negotiation with Contract Manufacturers
- Create opportunities to improve and streamline current processes and day-to-day operations
- Complete cost analysis and profit margin metrics
- Collaborate with Reborn’s design team on product development as related to COGS
- Prepare weekly and monthly cost analysis reports
- Prepare high-level operational overview to present to Executive Management
- Negotiate and manage freight
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Navigate sourcing for products to ensure Reborn is working with optimal vendors
- Manage Reborn’s supply chain
- Experience working in operations and/or supply chain management
- Proven record of increasing company’s profitability and process refinement
- Hands-on experience working with multiple departments within an organization
- An ability to identify gaps in day-to-day operations
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree in Business, Textiles or another relevant field
To apply, please submit a single PDF that includes your resume AND cover letter.