Reborn Clothing Co. is seeking a qualified Social Media Strategist to join our team. You will work with Reborn’s VP of Marketing and Director of Public Relations & Social Media to develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase Reborn’s website traffic and our brand awareness.
As a Social Media Strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our main social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) in a cohesive way and be ready to explore emerging platforms (Tik Tok, etc.) as necessary. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with marketing strategies developed by the Reborn marketing and PR team.
This will begin as a part-time position with the opportunity to eventually join the team full-time. Must be able to work at Reborn’s Raleigh office.
- Coordinate with Reborn marketing team to design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Create, curate, and publish original, high-quality content across Reborn’s platforms
- Photograph all products and coordinate with the Reborn marketing team to list them on shopping platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and rebornclothing.co.
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with Reborn’s leadership team and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create excitement around product launches, events, and other company happenings.
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews, and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Use social media as a means to recruit brand ambassadors, further develop Reborn’s collegiate brand ambassador program and communicate with brand ambassadors
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Photography experience (must have a reliable digital camera)
- Proficiency in editing platforms including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree in Marketing or another relevant field
To apply, please submit a single PDF that includes your resume AND cover letter.