Reborn Clothing Co. is looking to hire a VP of Design to join our team. You will help facilitate all design requests and new product development alongside Reborn’s VP of Growth and Director of Product Development to drive continual improvements in our products to ensure they are functional, usable, and aligned to our brand strategy, identity and promise.
As a VP of Design, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all aspects of design including pattern making, sourcing, digital illustration, cost analysis, and overseeing design implementation.
- Communication, evaluation, and negotiation with suppliers for sourcing optimal product components
- Help lead the ideation, direction, and design of projects from start to finish
- Deliver and solicit feedback to continually improve Reborn products and designs
- Collaborate with Reborn’s leadership team and designers
- Prepare COGS reports for new products to show strong profit margins
- Create tech packs for new products
- Highly proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Hands-on experience working with multiple departments within an organization
- An ability to innovate
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree in Textiles or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of six years experience in textile design
To apply, please submit a single PDF that includes your resume AND cover letter.